Join us during the school day to meet current students, visit classrooms and participate in a Q & A panel. Space is limited. To RSVP, please sign up at the links below, or email/call Abigail Kelly, our Enrollment Manager at email@example.com, 510-761-8210.
Dates for 2015-16 Shadow Days:
- Shadow Day 1: Thurs, Nov 10, 2016 | 9:00-10:30am
- Shadow Day 2: Mon, Nov 21, 2016 | 9:00-10:30am
- Shadow Day 3: Thurs, Jan 5, 2017 | 9:00-10:30am
- Shadow Day 4: Thurs, Feb 16, 2017 | 9:00-10:30am | RSVP Here
Come meet Principal Winn, learn more about our academic model and school culture, tour the campus, and meet current CAT students! Please email our Enrollment Manager, Abigail Kelly with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016-17 Information Sessions:
- Thurs, Oct 27, 2016 | 6-7:30pm
- Thurs, Nov 17, 2016 | 6-7:30pm
- Thurs, Dec 8, 2016 | 6-7:30pm
- Thurs, Jan 12, 2017 | 6-7:30pm
Exhibitions and Defenses:
This is one of the best ways for a prospective student or family member to truly understand what makes CAT’s academic program so powerful. Similar to a dissertation defense or professional presentation, students stand before a panel of their peers, teachers and mentors to demonstrate their depth of knowledge and defend their ability to move to the next phase of their education. These are public events, and we encourage all prospective families to attend. No RSVP is needed.
2016-2017 Exhibition and Defense Dates: to be announced.